The Clean Energy Institute is maintaining a Responsible Conduct of Research Canvas course primarily aimed at undergraduates conducting research. The course is virtually identical to the CMDITR RCR modules formerly hosted by EthicsCore, and the Center for Materials and Devices for Information Technology Research. The course takes approximately 3 hours to complete and each section includes a quiz which can be used to track student progress.
1) The 2018-19 course is located here : https://canvas.uw.edu/courses/1270455
2) Students can self-enroll given this link: https://canvas.uw.edu/enroll/XWYKWT
3) Instructor who wish to monitor student progress should contact email@example.com to be added with instructor status.
4) The course will be recreated each academic year. Check back to this page to get the current credentials each year. Prior year courses and student reports will be archived.
5) We can arrange to provide the course content to other institutions that have their own instance of canvas.