Welcome to the 2022 Orcas conference! We are excited to be returning to an in-person format this year at the amazing Friday Harbor Labs. Our organizing team is working hard to bring together a compelling conference schedule with leaders in Clean Energy research and technology as well as plenty of opportunities to interact with them, and amongst ourselves during seminars, workshops, and career panels.
Bringing our community together to push the scientific boundaries in Clean Energy is now more important than ever, and the opportunities to network in a meaningful way during this two day event – priceless.
On behalf of the organizing team for this year’s Orcas conference:
Baosen Zhang, Dianne Xiao, Danica Hendrickson, Corin Shelley-Reuss, and Madison Weaver
Conference Agenda & Speaker Abstracts
Poster Session Details
The 2022 conference will have an in-person poster session at the conference. If you are planning to present a poster, please make sure to indicate that on your registration. You will be able to send your poster details at a later date if you do not yet have them ready when registration opens.
2022 Conference Organizers
- Orcas 2020: September 10 – 11, 2020 | Orcas 2020 Program
- Orcas 2018: September 6 – 8, 2018 | Orcas 2018 Program
- Orcas 2016: September 7 – 9, 2016 | Orcas 2016 Program
- Orcas 2014: September 10 – 12, 2014 | Orcas 2014 Program
- Orcas 2012: September 4 – 6, 2012 | Orcas 2012 Program
- Orcas 2010: September 19 – 22, 2010 | Orcas 2010 Program
Orcas 2016 speakers Ian Hiskin and Ben Hobbs