Women in Chemical Engineering (WChE) at UW presents
The 1st Annual FALL INDUSTRY PANEL
November 10, 2016
Featuring chemical engineering women who are leaders in industry. These women have all obtained a ChemE degree (B.S., M.S., and/or Ph.D.) and will represent the biotechnology/pharmaceuticals, oil/energy, paper, technology, and aerospace industries.
- Hear from our distinguished keynote speaker
- Participate in 2 break out sessions, each focused on a specific industry
- Enjoy a closing networking/happy hour with free food and drinks
Event Details & Itinerary
- Where: 102 Johnson Hall, University of Washington
- When: Check-in begins at 5:00pm, event begins at 5:30pm
- Who: All prospective/current students, and recent alumni in chemical engineering at UW
More information here.
Register here in advance for free admission.